Friday, August 12, 2011

So Sweet

In October of last year we went to the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta.  A great friend of our was able to get us all access passes for the entire weekend.  (you know who you are THANKS!!).  With the passes we were able to get VIP parking each day along with breakfast, lunch and snacks.  The kids loved that they could have ice cream...EVERYDAY!
I got this paper from a crop and loved the colors.  It totally reminds me of ice cream treats.  Don't you think?  I found 2 different "so sweet" phrases on my G and then added the triple scoop from Sweet Treats.
I used my clear star pen to doodle around the edges and added some bling to each phrase.
I used my dots embossing folder on a few of the scoops and viola.  All done.
Short, SWEET, and to the point.

P.S.  You may not know this but my ONE YEAR BLOG BIRTHIVERSARY is coming soon.
Stay tuned for a week long celebration to begin on September 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment