Thursday, May 12, 2011

Wine, Fun & Friends

Every year for the holidays my best friend and her hubby have a wine party for a few friends.  The food is always delicious and the wine is good too.  :)  Everyone always has a good time.  I love getting the adult time with friends catching up and relaxing.
I used the Celebrate with Flourish cartridge for poinsettias, ornament and the wine bottle.  I wish I would have switched the black and gold layers so the shadow was black...maybe some day I'll re-cut it.  (In all my spare time.)
I used vellum for the wine glasses and love how that looks, especially with the ribbon added.
I used some gold stickers for the "fun &", again I should have chosen the black ones. 
"Friends" is cut with the Calligraphy Inspiration Font.  I cut it while at a crop and ran out of time so it didn't get glued down.  I lost the dot for the I but I like the bling.
The wine banner is the crest card feature from the Alphalicious cartridge.  I layered them and welded them together then cut off the left side of the "w" card along the fold line.  (*note: don't know if I have said it before but I {heart} my Gypsy!)  This is my favorite part of this layout because it is something new that I have not done before. 
So for today...try something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment