Monday, May 23, 2011

Winter Gala Program

My daughter's preschool class had a Winter Gala Program for parents.  It was to showcase what they learned each day and was my daughters first program.  So the event had to make it in the 2010 family album.
The children did showed us some classroom exercises then sang songs complete with choreography!  Then parents to browsed through the classroom to see all the children's work.
I love this paper!  The colors matched perfectly with Stampin' Up Riding Hood Red, Baja Blue and Chocolate Chip, which are a few of my favorites.
I added Stickles to some of the snowflakes.  These were cut from the Winter Lace cartridge.
Did some doodling.  I never used to doodle but thanks to my friend Kristy, I do it all the time now!  I love the whimsical look it adds. 
The snowmen are from the Winter Woodland cartridge.  I added some buttons here because I was going to enter in into the button page contest but didn't get it done in time.
This is a new punch that I borrowed while at a crop.  I love the big circles in the middle of the scallops!
Hope you like what I have for you today.  I have been super busy creating decorations and more for my sons upcoming birthday party.  Stay tuned to see what I have come up with!

1 comment:

  1. Cute layout, and that must have been a huge punch!! Thank you for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower. I'm now your newest follower, and you live near my sister who lives in the Henderson area, small world!! :)

    ReplyDelete