Wednesday, March 16, 2011

First Day of First Grade

In usual form my boy was excited for the first day of school.  I like that he likes school, makes things much happier!  We snapped these pictures as we were leaving the house.
I found this super cute backpack on the Locker Talk cartridge and thought...How cute would it be to make the backpack giant and put his pictures in the pockets of the backpack.  So, I did.  I had to use my gypsy to make the pocket cutouts a little bit bigger than the original image to accommodate my pictures.  I did the shadow in navy and the backpack in red.  I added his name so that it was the same as he real backpack.
I used a brad to attach the "zipper pull" then popped it up.
I added "back to school" for the title and "first grade" both are from Locker Talk.  And finally I did some faux stitching in navy marker.
Thank for taking a peek! 

No comments:

Post a Comment